Sunday 30 September 2018

Last Day of ChaBooCha Lite! #ChaBooChaLite #ChaBooCha


Today is the last day of the ChaBooCha Lite challenge. How have you done? Have you reached your target? If your first draft complete? Let me know in the comments below.

And now, let's get to the prize winners:

  Winner of a copy of "Shakespeare: A book of Quotations" is Anita Banks.

*****

 Winner of a  "working" book cover, created by me, is saputnam.


***** 


Winner of  a copy of "Write To Be Heard - Write Like You Talk: Help With Voice, Character, Dialogue... and more" by Aaron D. Gansky is Anita Banks.



Winner of Melissa Stoller's debut chapter book, "The Enchanted Snow Globe Collection: Return to Coney Island" is Melissa Gijsbers.


Congratulations to all the prize winners! E-mail me your mailing address and I will, eventually, get your prize sent out to you.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! I won a book cover...thank you so much, Becky!! I didn't get as much done as I wanted to as my focus kept being drawn away to the political mess we faced, and are still facing, but I did take an older picture book that kept screaming at me that it wanted to become a chapter book...so... I expanded it and my muse was right, it's much better this way... it needs more work, but the possibilities are there.

    Is there a winner's logo that we can use on out sites?

    ReplyDelete