Saturday 21 March 2020

Keep Going with your Writing #ChaBooCha

Image by Gerd Altmann on Pixabay
We have now completed three weeks of the Chapter Book Challenge. I hope everyone's writing is going well. I'm just writing this quick post to urge you all to keep going. Even if it's getting more difficult to continue, keep going.

My children's schools have all closed down due to the Coronavirus, so I now have an extra 25 hours a week to write because I no longer have to spend that time getting my kids to and from school. I intend to use this extra time to full advantage and get lots of extra writing done.

I hope all of you remain healthy and take care of yourselves during this time. I am looking forward to hearing about the stories you are working on, so if you, like me, have some extra time right now, please share in the comments below a brief synopsis of the story you are writing.

Happy writing!

1 comment:

  1. Alas, I intended to focus on my chapter book revisions, but have found myself writing & revising some picture books. Still, I'm writing! And now w/ school out another 4wks, I will make myself refocus on my chap book :) Good luck in your writing!

    ReplyDelete