Wednesday 3 March 2021

Chapter Book Challenge 2021 Badge #ChaBooCha

Sorry for the delay in getting the Chapter Book Challenge badges ready for the challenge. I've had two laptops die on me this past year and we also had to replace out desktop computer. All of the machines that went kaput on us were ones that had my picture-making program on them, and none of the new ones have a DVD player for re-adding the program from our CDs. (Also, I'm not sure we still have the authorisation code for the program anymore.)

So creating this badge was much more difficult than usual. Hope you like it anyway! I was unable to resize it, so if you use it, you may need to resize it as it is quite large. (Blogger allows me to temporarily resize your view of it, but the actual file is still large to view outside of Blogger.)


*****





6 comments: